Tabs

terry_and_pearl at yahoo.com terry_and_pearl at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 20:44:44 EDT 2010

>Personally I think this is a good idea. Since you have contributed to the
>source code in the past, I invite you to send in a patch for this improvement
>as well ?
>

>Geert

I would love to so do if I had the expertise.

The code I submitted was the code for the financial calculator. The underlying
code and not the code to tie the calculator into the display. Someone else did
that part. I have never coded for a GUI and have never had the desire to learn
how to do so - otherwise I would gladly do as you suggest.

For the GUI, all I can reasonably do is make suggestions.

Terry