Exponential growth of the slots table

Elwood Hunt elwood.hunt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:39:42 EST 2010

Phil / John,

I followed John's advice before I saw Phil's email, but it worked
nicely.  I now have 1,500 records in the slots table instead of 17,000
and the data in the app looks good.

I've created a couple of tools for budget reporting using Python and
MySql and so far I've managed to avoid the slots table.

Thanks so much for your help.

Elwood