Usability questions

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Dec 11 10:48:58 EST 2010

Hi,

On Sat, December 11, 2010 10:34 am, Talengix wrote:
> Thanks Derek,
>
> Your tip did indeed solve the second point on my list. Hopefully, somebody
> has an answer for my other comment. Cheers. Kevin

Sorry, no way to do that.  It wont scroll past the end of the list, and I
think it would confusing if it did.  Honestly, sometimes I HATE that when
I'm scrolling down a spreadsheet it just keeps going well past the end of
my actual data.  I HATE HATE HATE that, and I'm very glad GnuCash doesn't
do that.

A row is a row, and GnuCash will add and scroll for you to make sure the
whole transaction is visible (until you get so many splits that it gets
bigger than the screen).

-derek