Classifications or TAGS

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Tue Dec 21 18:05:01 EST 2010

This reminds me of what they are calling "activity based" accounting in the
ERP world these days. Driving your BMW is an activity that you want to be
able to aggregate costs on so you can compare it to the cost of driving your
Ferrari (or whatever). It is indeed a dimension that is independent of
expense accounts.