GC 2.2.9 Crash Importing .qfx Files.

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Thu Feb 4 11:34:04 EST 2010

Hi,

On Donnerstag 04 Februar 2010, Doc Kinne wrote:
[...]
> Let's assume this is the case. If it was, what might be a workaround? I
[...]

Currently, there is no real workaround... The problem is that libofx uses
static buffers at many places AFAIR, that should be changed first...

[...]
> As far as Quicken is concerned, Cambridge Trust uses "Web Connect" not
> "Direct Connect. Should I be looking at setting up a DirectConnect through
> AqBanking?
[...]

No, if your bank doesn't support OFX Direct*Connect AqBanking won't help you
there.

However, maybe you can create a script which appropriately inserts line
breaks?

As I said AqBanking has its own OFX parser, but currently GnuCash doesn't
allow to use that (only a few other selected AqBanking importers). Also,
AqBanking's importer doesn't provide complete support for investment
transactions in OFX files (mainly bank transactions ATM).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/