Keep search menu open

Graham Lane grahamlane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:22:04 EST 2010

I don't expect to not have to type...
When I have one program open in one part of the desktop, (not maximized) It
would be nice to move the mouse directly to the already open GC search menu
that still sits in the Value drop down option, where I can just change the
previous search.
Call it a request if the option of Persistent Search is not available