Debit a 'Checking Account' Only

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 08:56:22 EDT 2010

Alex is correct about the account balance, but the transactions would still be
there. Certainly it would be better to change each expense transaction. Another
comment for the original poster is that proper terminology is that the Checking
Account would be Credited as originally the expense accounts were probably
Debited.

HTH

Paul