Pls help model this situation

jhw johnhwoods+gnucash at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:12:03 EDT 2010

Oh, forget that last one.  Just because accounts are listed under the
'INCOME' node doesn't guarantee they are income accounts - if you change the
type or migrate accounts of other types to here then of course it doesn't
work.  The bug is clearly in my brain - probably because the aforementioned
horse gave me a hefty kick in the head last year!  Thanks once again to
everybody for the extremely well explained and useful advice.