GnuCash 2.3.x/2.4 PostgreSQL Schema support?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Wed Jun 2 05:48:19 EDT 2010

On Monday, May 31, 2010 08:28:24 am Phil Longstaff wrote:
> The database library used is libdbi (http://libdbi.sourceforge.net/)

I was able to find some documentation here:
http://libdbi-drivers.sourceforge.net/docs/dbd_pgsql/options.html
but it doesn't mention anything about specifying PostgreSQL's schema.

Usually the notation can be prepended to the tablename as described here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ddl-schemas.html but the GUI in
GnuCash doesn't allow me to specify table names or table prefixes.

I was thinking it could be hacked into working if I could specify a tablename
prefix of"gnucash." (with the trailing dot.

-A
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E