Accounts payable -- overly cumbersome?

Tim Uckun timuckun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:35:10 EDT 2010

> However, I'm finding the accounts payable mechanisms fairly
> cumbersome. My initial experience was that it consisted of the
> following items:

I think many processes in gnucash are overly cumbersome. Every comment
you make is also applicable to invoices.  It does seem that a little
thought needs to be put into the search screens in order make them
more user friendly.

It would also be helpful if you could save your searches somehow. For
example I could save a search of all non posted invoices and be able
to access them with a single click.  That would be handy.