restarting

Rob Cussons robcussons at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:46:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been rather remiss in keeping my accounts up to date and so I really
want to start again from scratch but want to keep the same accounts and
categories, just without any of the transactions, is there an easy way to do
this?

The thing that made me get behind and eventually give up is that I have
various deductions from my gross pay which go into things such as share
schemes, I don't know how to set up a share account and how I would link
this to my salary being paid in.

Sorry if these are basic questions, but I'm just starting out.

Many thanks in advance for any help.