Report customization nightmare

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 12:38:03 EDT 2010

I'm still living in the dark ages of the 2.2 series of Gnucash, and exporting reports to html, then opening with OO gives me all of the flexibility I need to fix Gnucash errors or reorganize reports to forms that satisfy my accountant. It has worked with all OO versions that I've used. I'm currently using the release from Ubuntu 9.10.

Paul