Invoice API

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:21:54 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Don Quixote de la Mancha
<quixote at dulcineatech.com> wrote:
> If you think I could build GnuCash on either Fedora 11 or Ubuntu 9.10
> without too awful much pain, then maybe I can set up that Python
> interface to the Invoice API.  It would be fun to try.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building includes detailed instructions
... they could use a tiny bit of cleanup (currently you have to follow
the procedure for 9.04 with the 9.10 changes) but I can say the steps
work and are quite easy to follow.