How do I import OFX files?????

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Tue Mar 2 23:47:31 EST 2010

On Tuesday 02 March 2010 08:01:11 pm M Prindle wrote:
> Sry... For that reply, my mind was in other world.
>
> Your getting the OFX from your bank?  When you go to import the first
> time you should get a window to pick which account.  After that there
> should be transactions to select.  Is this where it's blank?
>
> Mike

Yes, Mike, I'm downloading the .ofx file from, in this case, my credit union.

After I download it, and click on file, import OFX/QFX, a window pops up but
it is completely blank.  Doesn't recognize anything.

Yet when I open the .ofx file with Kwrite I can see that there is data in the
file.

These are the first few lines of the file.

OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:102
SECURITY:TYPE1