Remove GnuCash from my hard drive

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat May 8 09:35:55 EDT 2010

On Saturday 8 May 2010, buster wrote:
> Not happy with program.  Running Mac OX S 10.6.3.  GnuCash unresponsive and
> have correct version.  Want it out of my computer and keep getting the
> message "cannot be deleted" when I try to move it to the trash..help
>  please.

I guess dbus is still running. This is a process that is started when
launching GnuCash and can cause trouble on OS X.

Try rebooting the computer. That should unlock the GnuCash directory and allow
you to remove it.

Other than that, you may check this faq to remove all traces from your system:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_want_to_remove_Gnucash_from_my_Mac._How_do_I_do_it.3F

Geert