Using Reports

felix.karpfen at gmail.com felix.karpfen at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:33:29 EDT 2010

I note the entry in the GnuCash Help Manual under the heading "Reports And
Charts". It states:

'This section is a "work in process" all of the material has not been
reviewed for V2.0.
While it may not be strictly accurate, it is at least a "guide".'

The Section then lists the following:

# Transaction Report:

# Welcome Sample Report

# Custom Multicolumn Report: This report is used to place multiple reports
into a single report window to examine a set of financial information at a
glance.

# Sample Graphs

# Sample Report with Examples:

I suspect that the above itemized list would answer many questions and help
me to use the "Report" options. But how do I get to the listed items?

Felix Karpfen