Expense accounts etc...

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:27:53 EST 2010

When I came over from the Dark Side (Quicken) in June I closed the books
for a certain time (I think it was Jan 1 2008), and deleted accounts that
weren't active. That took care of most of it. There were a few left that
still came over. I deleted transactions from those that no longer balanced
against anything, and I think I put in some adjustments against equity to
make the balances come out to where I wanted. I'm not an accountant, but
some judicious fiddling left everything where it seemed right: accounts
started out with reasonable amounts and then worked forward with
transactions I recognized.

Hope that helps.