transaction already being edited in another register

Jacob Wegelin jacobwegelin at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 11 13:51:56 EST 2010

Thank you for this suggestion (technically a question but in fact a helpful suggestion). I tried entering a transaction in a different account and it worked fine. I closed gnucash, reopened, went back to the account where I had the original difficulty, and was able to enter the transaction just fine.

Jake