Account balance off after importing from Quicken

Bradley W. Bloch bwbloch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 00:38:38 EST 2010

I'm in the process of migrating from Quicken to GnuCash as part of a larger
Windows to Ubuntu move.  I've imported 15 years of Quicken .qif files, and
worked through the startup process. All my accounts have ending balances
that match what they were in Quicken -- except for my checking account, the
account where accuracy is most important.  Perhaps a few transactions got
dropped or miscategorized along the way?  I'd appreciate any suggestions for
how to work back though the file to identify where the problem is.

Thanks!