GnuCash 2.2.9 (Windows) Print menu doesn't mention reports.

John gnw at nb.net
Wed Nov 24 20:19:26 EST 2010

I'm using GnuCash 2.2.9 on Windows Vista Home Premium. The copy of
GnuCash 2.2.9 I'm using was downloaded from gnucash.org.  Under the
GnuCash "Help -> About" menu it says "This copy was built from r17949M
on 2009-02-23."

I need to print reports, but I've been unable to find any menu item for
printing anything but checks.
Under the "File" menu there is only an item marked "Print Check...".
So far I've not been able to find any references in the documentation or
on the web about not being able to print reports from version 2.2.9.  Is
this a characteristic of the Windows version of 2.2.9 or is this due to
some problem with my installation of GnuCash (or perhaps how I'm using it)?

Any information that sheds some light on this problem or its solution
would be appreciated.

I'll thank you now for any replies.