Gnucash installing files to non-standard path in Windows

allisonmphd gnucash at capacities.org
Sun Oct 3 16:19:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've been using gnucash for a couple of years.  I just got a new computer
with Windows 7, which has a slightly different organization of files.
Anyway, I do not like having all of these gnucash files (.gconf, .gconfd,
.gnoome2, .gnome2_private, .gnucash) cluttering up my user directory.
However, I haven't been able to figure out how to change their location.
(It's probably right in front of my eyes, but I can't see it!)

Thanks for any help!
Allison