Report - Line Graph

MH marvoutlistmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:55:39 EDT 2010

David - thanks for that intro on the theory.  Manuals so often miss
sharing the methodology.

I think I managed to get what I want.  I edited an 'Assets over time'
Bar chart, told it to read 6 levels down (that took a bit to find/figure
out) and selected only 1 account.  Gives me a bar graph, but that is
close enough.

Now that I have it, is there a way to save it back into the Reports?  Or
is it supposed to now just 'live' on the left side of my screen as a
open tab?

I found out how to enlarge the report, but the legend is still on the
right and the text gets a lot larger.  I there a way to maximize the
actual graph area and keep some of the fonts/legends a bit more off to
the side?  (selecting 'day' makes for a nice graph, but there are so
many bars that it just ends up a black blob.

Marvin