Lost Information

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Thu Sep 9 00:40:44 EDT 2010

Dear Mel,

Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2010 um 21:26:56 schrieb C CASTELL:
> Information entered in checking account between 91/ and 9/6 and appeared on
> G/L, T/B and other reports. I tried to print the information, but could't.
> The next thing I knew,  all the information disappeared. Per reply from
> Yawar, I tried Tools>General Ledger for list of transactions. Nothing.

did you remove the filter?

> What can I do?

please have a look at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_What_should_I_obey_as_a_beginner_in_bug_reporting.2C_enhacement_requesting_....3F
ff.

There is a real bunch of questions, you should answer before someone can help
you:

Gnucash version?
Operating system/Distribution?
Which Backend? XML or which SQL?
How finished you your session? Did you save your file
local or on a network device
on some exotic piece of hardware
or did you power off your computer using the main switch?
Just a short selection.

Frank