postgresql/mysql

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Sep 9 09:34:31 EDT 2010

On Thursday 9 September 2010, Mike Evans wrote:

> I had similar messages when saving as mysql, and sqlite with data from an
>  xml file containing 3 years worth if business data.  I ignored the message
>  and then checked whether all my transactions were present in mysql.  They
>  were, or at least nothing I could see missing.  With subsequent save_as
>  xml then another save_as mysql there was no error message.  I never found
>  out what the problem was.  I mentioned it in Bug 611936 and the devel
>  mailing list.  I assumed it was unique to me/my data so forgot about it.
>  A newly created, almost empty, xml file saves_as mysql with no errors.
>
> Mike E

Mike,

Thanks for reminding me. In your particular case, I came to the conclusion the
problem was related to the use of tax tables, which I could read from your
gnucash.trace file.

I'd be interested to see if Paddy's trace file points in the same direction.
If so, your bug report should be reopened.

So, Paddy, can you attach your gnucash.trace file ?

Thank you.

Geert