Using account tabs in full-screen mode

Norman norman.bearon at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 19 07:20:33 EDT 2010

I am using GnuCash on a laptop running Windows 7 ultimate.  When I switch to
full-screen mode the account tabs do not work.  The reference in the windows
title bar changes to show the new account name, but the window itself does
not refresh to show the new account.  This is true for tabs along the top or
bottom, but if I put them down the side they seem to work (unfortunately I
am not working on a wide screen).  They behave properly when not in
full-screen mode.  Is this a known feature?
Thanks
Norman Bearon