Some accounts displaying blank screen

ssc1478 ssc1478 at aim.com
Sat Apr 30 11:38:53 EDT 2011

I recently updated to ubuntu 11.04 and Unity.

I have version 2.4.2  r20253M built on 2011-02-14.

Some accounts display a blank screen.  But when I scroll through the
blank screen I see the description in the bottom border so the
information is there, it just doesn't display.  Most accounts are
fine, but some are blank.  It seems to be the same accounts that have
this problem, and as luck would have it it happens to be an account
that I'm in all the time.

Selecting "New Window with Page" solves the problem but I wind up with
a number of windows instead of tabs.  The problem might be with Unity
but since the problem seems to be with the same few accounts has me
thinking that it might be a gnucash problem.  Any advice on how to fix
this?

A nice new feature that I noticed immediately is the recalling of
previous history when adding lines to a new bill.  That is a great
feature that will save me a lot of time going forward!  Thanks for
adding it!

Phil