Printing reports

Jim & Grace Flowers dondiegoflores at verizon.net
Tue Aug 16 10:26:32 EDT 2011

I tried to print a "Transaction Register" report and couldn't.  I printed
chapter 9 of the help file with no problem.  I know the printer is properly
connected to the computer; and the program recognizes the printer.  I'm at a
loss to understand and figure out why I can't print.

Also, while I was trying to set up the Transaction Register to print, I
noticed the help file in chapters 4, 5, and 6 all contain no instructions on
how create this report.  I know the instructions would be the same for all
three chapters.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Jim Flowers

dondiegoflores at verizon.net