GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

Sarastro gnu.papageno at xoxy.net
Fri Aug 26 00:50:11 EDT 2011

John Ralls-2 wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2011, at 8:15 AM, Martin Preuss wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mittwoch 24 August 2011, John Ralls wrote:
>>> On Aug 23, 2011, at 9:19 AM, Sarastro wrote:
>> [...]
>> [...]
>>
>> Those are rather old versions of the AqBanking family. Many bugs -
>> especially
>> regarding OFX DirectConnect - have been fixed since.
>

> Possibly a valid point, since the current Mac Gnucash (which is what *I'm*
> using) is at 5.0.10 and 4.1.0. The Win32 build in Gnucash Trunk uses the
> same, but I don't know what was used for the 2.4.7 release.

I was able to upgrade to the 2.4.7 Debian release (available for Ubuntu
11.04) but this release still uses Aqbanking 5.0.2-2 and Gwenhywfar 4.0.3.

I will probably stop here as I do not posses sufficient skills to
successfully compile Gwenhywfar 4.2.1 and Aqbanking 5.0.14.  I had deleted
Gwen 4.0.2 and Aqbanking 5.0.2-2 and successfully configured Gwen 4.2.1 but
the compile process results in an error which has something to do with
qt4dialogbox.cpp  If I continue to fool with this I´ll likely break some
required dependency and end up reinstalling the OS just to get Gnucash
operational again.

Once the repositories are updated I shall try once more.  Thanks for the
help.