Bank downloads

Alan Schold aschold at q.com
Fri Dec 2 08:50:07 EST 2011

Very frustrating, Robin. I spent a lot of time tracking down numbers and
OFX data, finally seemed to connect with the bank (my account info
appeared in the setup), and now I can't get the data out of the account.
I think QWIN is right for APPVER but I've tried 1800 and 1900 for APPID
with no luck. The Header version of 102 I got from an OFX file from BOA
I downloaded - as you did - and read and the CLIENTUID is empty now. I'm
still trying.