Dates in ofx download setup, brokerage data

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Fri Dec 2 15:07:14 EST 2011

Hi,

Am 02.12.2011 07:07, schrieb David Reiser:
[...]
> It isn't just the gnucash implementation of aqbanking, it is every version of aqbanking.
> Aqbanking cannot handle anything in a brokerage download except some
dividend payments.
> The reason you see no transactions is that aqbanking deletes
transaction it doesn't know how to handle during importing.
[...]

I asked a few times on the gnucash lists for some help with those
transactions but so far nobody answered.

I have no example files from brokerage accounts and even if I did: I
have no idea how those transactions should be handled (e.g. how those
transactions need to be translated to gnucash transactions and splits)...

Regards
Martin

--
Things are only impossible until they're not