Help with rconciliation

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 22:01:11 EST 2011

Try looking at http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/txns-reconcile1.html -- especially the part about opening balances and what to do if they are off.

David

----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Pasotto <rick at niof.net>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:39 PM
Subject: Help with rconciliation

My bank account has an incorrect starting balance. It is off by 30.72,
which is the amount of a transaction. I'm pretty sure that last month's
ending balance was correct and that it doesn't match this month's
starting balance.

What can I do to get back on track?

--
"Once wide coercive powers are given to governmental agencies for
particular purposes, such powers cannot be effectively controlled