Percentages in Income and Expense report

Garey Beck glbeck123 at att.net
Thu Dec 8 11:31:37 EST 2011

Derek,
	Thanks for your response. I failed to mention that I create and
maintain a missions web site and also a business website for a company in
Tennessee. So I do web design using Dreamweaver and Cold Fusion, which is a
web database management app. I do not actively advertise, what I do comes
just by word of mouth.
	I looked at a .scm file yesterday and I believe it looks like xml.
Is this correct? I know Dreamweaver opened it up fine.
	By the way, I would rather be using Ubuntu on all my systems.
Unfortunately some of the apps I use are not there yet.

				Garey