Printable Invoice - Change stylesheet used by default

Robert L Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:45:37 EST 2011

I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but a trick someone
told me was to open up the style sheet list and select fancy style sheet
or whatever you would like, customize it, then save it as "Default"  it
will over write the old default, and then by design be used every time
you print by default, I hope that make sense.  I've been doing it this
way for a couple years.  If you had a different problem, then this won't
help, but I'll try to help with that also..

-Bob