How can I make reports like your demonstrarion at the homepage?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Dec 29 22:27:41 EST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, December 29, 2011 2:46 am, ¹Ú°­¼­ wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>

> I have been using Gnucash for more than one year. I am not good at using C
> or C++. My computer¡¯s system uses ¡°WindowXP¡± and Gnucash 2.48.  I just
> want to see my income and expense by piechart and barchart. At the menu of
> report and select options for barchart, it say me that there is no
> selection even if I¡¯ve done that. What is the problem?

Have you selected to correct set of accounts?  In general it should select
a correct default, but if you're using a custom set of accounts the report
might not do that properly.  So you need to use the report options (there
is a button on the toolbar) to select the set of accounts for your report.

Once you do that, the report should work just fine.

If it does not, please report back with exactly what you selected, and
more importantly exactly what it does or does not display.  Error messages
in your gnucash.trace file would also be helpful.

Thanks,

> Thank you for your time and attention.
>

> Regard,
>

> Hardy Park
>
> hardy.park at gmail.com

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745