How can I create a report the way I need it?

Jonathon Exley exley at orcon.net.nz
Fri Feb 4 04:15:01 EST 2011

I have been wondering about how to do the same report, but I haven't had
the time to understand scheme. The best I have been able to do is export
the account (which creates an XML file) and then parse it in a
spreadsheet - clunky but does the job.

A script could easily do the same thing - please post it if you do one.

Jonathon.