How to Use Split Transactions to Pay Several Vendors (Not Just The Expense Accounts)

Jane Stowe jane.stowe.boyd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:00:25 EST 2011

Hi David,

thanks for that - I've had a root around in the documentation already but
couldn't seem to see how to handle it.
I should also say in case it was confusing earlier that I'm not using
Gnucash to track my own personal finances, it's for tracking the playgroup's
finances.....just in case anyone's reading it & takes it up the wrong way.

Thanks again,
Jane.