puzzle about Mortgage and Loan payments (2.4.0, OS X 10.5.8)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 14:45:44 EST 2011

Anthony--

I wonder: are those first payment amounts what your *second* payment amounts are supposed to be?

I seem to recall having similar problems setting up a loan; it took me a while to get the payment dialog settings right to fix this. If I could remember what I did to get everything lined up, I'd tell you.

Just so you know you're not alone.

David