Disable editing of transactions, is it possible?

Daniel Karlsson dannionio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:57:13 EST 2011

Hi

For GnuCash to comply with Swedish tax law editing transactions must not be
allowed, instead a correction transaction must be entered. The reason being
that all changes must be recorded. While researching the matter I found this
link:

http://www.mail-archive.com/gnucash-devel@gnucash.org/msg19968.html

Where German users request the same feature based on the same reasons,
however I can't find out if it was ever implemented, if so how do I use? If
not, should I file a enhancement request in bugzilla?

/Daniel Karlsson