Online banking upgrading to 2.4.0

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Thu Jan 20 15:14:15 EST 2011

I have two accounts configured fon online banking; a checking accound
and a credit card. After migrating from 2.2.9 to 2.4.0, the checking
account continues to work, however the credit card account has all of
the online actions ("Get Transactions", etc) disabled.

I've tried running through the online banking setup again, thinking it
may need to reestablish the associations between aqbanking and gnucash
accounts with no luck.

Any suggestions on what I might try to restore this functionality?