GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

theguitarizt theguitarizt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:30:53 EDT 2011

C.E. Morrison wrote:

> I have the same problem on a Win 7 64 bit computer.

I've run into this issue as well, and your post made me think of running it
in Windows XP compatibility mode.  That finally solved the problem as well
on my Win7 64-bit pc.

In order to do this, simply find your gnucash.exe file (mine's in C:\Program
Files (x86)\gnucash\bin), right click on it, then click properties.  Then
click on the compatibility tab, and check the box next to "Run this program
in compatibility mode for:" and select Windows XP in the dropdown.

This fixed it for me.