Longstanding Bugs.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 19:14:22 EDT 2011

Indeed.

As the original bug poster, I'll note that I included a workaround that succeeds in hiding the account in a drop down. Setting the account as a placeholder account (on Edit->Account) will remove it from the drop down. And, while it may seem odd to have to do that, it seems to me that an account that is hidden probably should also be set as a placeholder (that is, write-protected).

HTH,
David