How to print a single account?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 20:32:41 EDT 2011

Welcome aboard!

You should take a look at the reports available to you in the Report menu. Included there is a Transaction Report, which you can configure to include just the account you are interested in. There are also many other reports there that you can configure to meet a wide array of needs.

Please keep in mind that Gnucash uses a slightly different reporting model than many people expect. Whereas many systems ask you to set report options before you load a report, Gnucash instead loads the report first, and then has you change settings by clicking the Options button and adjusting the report there.

Also, if you create a report that you want to save for later re-use, you MUST rename the report; Gnucash will not allow you to save the report otherwise.

You can check the Help guide at http://code.gnucash.org/docs/help/Reports.html for some assistance.

HTH,
David