Lot Sales Calculation Errors

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 20 21:19:12 EDT 2011

I submitted a bug report (# 645348).  It appears that if a transaction
price is changed it is reflected correctly but if a sale is deleted the
result is in error.  If a fix cannot be readily implemented it would
help if at least there was a dialog box that comes up if there has been
a change so we know not to rely on the results.  For taxes this year I
had to generate a separate spreadsheet when I had multiple sales of a
security since I couldn't trust the program results.
Mike