Advanced Portfolio Report And Dividends

Jesse C crimson.corelio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:24:30 EDT 2011

That is not the issue.  All of my purchases are correctly routed through
cash accounts before being transfered into the equity accounts.  In
addition, I have dividends setup so that they transfer from an income
account to a cash account.  In addition, they are tagged as being part of
the equity account by placing a value in the price column, but nothing in
Shares or Buy/Sell.  In all the 2.2.x versions, this caused the dividends to
be correctly shown in the advanced portfolio report.  It now appears that
those gains are showing up as negative (!??!) income in the report.  That's
clearly not correct.