Starting a new set of accounts from an old one

David Sumbler david at aeolia.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 05:14:42 EDT 2011

Thanks for that information.

I have tried your suggestion and it's straightforward enough, though not
as simple as I thought it might be: I had assumed there was probably
some way of acheiving it with GnuCash doing all the work of transferring
the old asset and liability balances to the new accounts.  It seems such
a fundamental thing to want to do that I thought GnuCash would have an
option to do it in one click or so!

David