Modify transaction.scm

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:34:30 EDT 2011

I'm trying to get a beginning balance on a report.  I would like it to
say...

Beginning balance    XXX.XX

Deposits      XXX.XX
                    XX.XX

Bills          XXX.XX
                 XX.XX

Ending Balance    XXXX.XX

I'm trying to make a report using equile-gnc.scm  and I would like to just
modify the transaction.scm report to include the beginning balance.  I'm
quite shocked this has not been done before and if so, is there a place I
could look look to for support or assistance.

I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but I just copied all the text from
this webpage (http://www.fb-cs.co.uk/files/gnucash/eguile-gnc.scm)  and
placed it into a text editor and then names the file equile-gnc.scm.

Thanks,