Where is "instant fill in" file found?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed May 4 20:35:17 EDT 2011

On May 4, 2011, at 9:11 AM, . wrote:

> Where can I find the "instant fill in the previously used account names"
> I use when importing an QFX file?  I need them for when I'm importing
> the transactions into a credit card account.
>
> I've moved my GnuCash data file from one computer to the other and the
> memorized account names that were GC filled in when I import the QFX
> account into the GC for reconciling an account are gone.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I'm running Ubuntu 10.04

The automatic account matching data is in the account file.
They are, however, tied to the CC account, so if you've changed that you'll have to start over training the account matching. There are also two different kinds of matching, controlled by the "Use bayesian matching" checkbox in the Online Banking preferences tab. Perhaps that changed between the two computers?

Regards,
John Ralls