Setting up a mortgage and transactions entered in arrears (4 numbered questions)

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:10:36 EDT 2011

I agree.  I have a scheduled transaction for my mortgage liability account,
escrow account and one for my checking account.  (well, all wrapped in one
split transaction etc...)  Anyway, I just update the values when I get my
statement each month, it only differs by a few dollars.  I adjust the
scheduled trans when the escrow analysis changes etc....

I never messed with the druid thing, seems like a lot of work when it can be
done quite easily.

Just my 0.02....