Invoice image scaling problem

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Fri May 6 16:27:15 EDT 2011

I've been using Gnucash 2.2.9 under OSX 10.6 for about a year.  I create invoices using a style sheet that includes a Heading Banner image (Heading Alignment: Center).

I just built Gnucash 2.4.5 (OSX 10.6.7) and find that the images on my invoices are now being scaled 2x.  The edges of the images are pixelated, looking like a simple 2x scaling was done.

Is this expected in 2.4.5?  Can I turn it off?  I could just make a new 1/2 size version of my logo, but that won't help the pixelated edges.

Thanks for any help,

- Axel

--
Axel Essbaum