chron job with GC

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Nov 2 14:03:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, November 2, 2011 1:43 pm, Dennis Powless wrote:
> Is there a way to click a button and have GC run a report, then print to
> PDF and email via gmail to my wife?
>
> Would I need to do this external of GC (with linux), or can it be done
> within GC?

>From within gnucash you can run a report and print it to PDF.
The mailing it to your wife, however, you will have to do separately.

Just run the report you wish, click on "Print", and then choose the "Print
to PDF".  (This works fine for me on Linux).  Then save the PDF somewhere,
open your mail program, and attach the file in an email to your wife.

Enjoy!

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745